This international conference is organised jointly by the Faculty of Islamic Studies (Fakulti Pengajian Islam/FPI) Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) and the Faculty of Ushuluddin and Philosophy, Sunan Ampel State Islamic University in Surabaya. It is also the product of the close relationship between UKM and various Indonesian universities which share the common interest in discussing and elaborating issues of particular importance as far as Islamic studies are concerned.
The conference will explore a wide range of issues ranging from that of global security, education, counseling, psychology, social integration, economy, politic, art, culture, civilization, language and many more. In a nutshell, the conference is concerned with the idea of society and globalization from the Islamic perspective. The conference it is hoped- will not only discuss and explore these various issues but also provide a platform within which social problems that arise from the contact of Islam with both different social contexts and globalization may be dealt with properly. Due to the fact that the conference is partly aimed at presenting contribution for the development of Islamic studies in both Malaysia and Indonesia, speakers are expected to touch on this aspect accordingly. .
This conference is aimed at:
1. Discussing contemporary issues relating to Islam and Islamic Studies
2. Discussing strategies and ways forward toward the better look of Islamic Studies
3. Finding a platform for various scholars in this field to share their ideas and experiences
The seminar covers the following theme:
1. Islam, Politics and Leadership
2. Islam, Culture and Art
3. Islam and Economy
4. Islam, Media and Technology
5. Islam, Health and Environment
6. Islam and Education
7. Islam, Psychology and Counseling
8. Islam and Civilization
9. Islam and Language
10. Islam and Social Sciences
11. Islam and Gender Issues
The conference will be held on 3-4 October 2017.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 30 August 2017 (The abstract should not exceed 300 words)
Decision of Acceptance: 05 September 2017
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 15 September 2017
(The paper should not exceed 2000 words)
Abstract and full paper should be sent to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
indonesia,melayu,arab dan inggris
1. With accommodation
1. Prof. Dr.phil.habil. Eckehard Schulz, Leipzig University, Germany.
2. Associate Prof. Greg Fealy, Australian National University, Australia.
3. Dr. Hu Yeping, The Catholic University of America, America.
4. Prof. Dr. Wan Kamal Mujani, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia.
5. Prof. Dr. Abdul A'la, MAg., Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Ampel, Indonesia.
6. Prof. Achmad Jainuri, Ph.D, Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Ampel, Indonesia.
7. Associate Prof. Dr. Kaseh Abu Bakar, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia.
8. Associate Prof. Dr. Roziah Sidik, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia.
1. Prof. Omar Moumni, Sidi Muhammed ben Abdellah University, Morocco.
2. Prof. Noorhaidi Hasan, MA. M.Phil, Ph.D., Indonesia.
3. Prof. Dr. Jamhari Makruf, MA., Indonesia.
4. Prof. Dr. Abdul Bari Azed, S.H. M.Hum., Indonesia.
5. Associate Prof. Dr. Ermy Azziaty Rozali, Malaysia.
6. Associate Prof. Hua-Yu Sebastian Cherng, New York University, America.
7. Dr. Mohamed Shahid Mathee, University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
8. Ismail Suardi Wekke, Ph.D., Indonesia.
9. Dr. Gadis Arivia Effendi, S.S., Indonesia.
10. Dr. Azmul Fahimi Kamaruzaman, Malaysia.
11. Dr. Muhammad Adib Samsudin, Malaysia
The conference will be held at the GreenSA Building, Jalan Juanda Sedati Sidoarjo East Java Indonesia.
For any inquiry, please contact:
1. Rofhani, email@example.com WhatsApps +62811307559
2. Fejrian Yazdajird Iwanebel, firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApps +6285747769690